2 Jan 2013

This year's hair goal! HappyNewYear 2013 guys!

Hair goals for this year:

  • Thickness - I want to focus on the thickness/health of my hair. Prior to my journey, my hair was very thin from all the over-relaxing and improper use. I have noticed substantial thickness after starting this journey. After attaining the right thickness, I shall focus even more on length. When I put my hair down, going out, I always wrap a beautiful satin scarf around my shoulders. I never let it rub against my cotton clothes, especially in this cold season.
  • From shoulder to armpit length? Just before armpit length is my ultimate goal for this year. (check my progress) Hair is meant to grow six inches/15cms a year on average. Hopefully with the right steps, my hair can grow that long by December!
  • Grow out my edges/temple/nape
Note: I did about an inch of a trim in November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?