13 Oct 2013

My Green House Method Routine

Here is the basic information on the green house method for hair growth.

This is what I do:
I do this almost every night, especially for winter time and with protective styles!
-> Before I sleep (I am used to this now because it is winter time and the beanie cap and the warmth that you will feel in your hair will make your body feel warmmm ^_^) I pack up my hair in sections, wrap a dark/thick plastic bag around my hair, tie a satin scarf around it and then wear a beanie cap over it. Super warm! Ahhh :)
-> This is optional but to increase the amount of moisture you can spray water in the air above your hair and let it settle on your hair before you put on the cap. I do this.
-> In the morning you will wake up with damp and moisturised hair. You can tell the effectiveness of the heat by the amount of water droplets in your plastic cap or bag.
-> As you sleep, the steam effect will moisturise your hair, stimulate your scalp and increase sebum production which will boost hair growth and moisture!

What I have noticed:
- My hair used to be soooo dry, but since I have been doing this method and waking up with damp hair, my hair moisture levels have improved A LOT!
- My hair thickness has increased
- My hair growth rate is increasing
- My hair is super soft!!

Verdict: The green house method has made my hair super healthy and I absolutely love it! I will continue to do it and see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?