30 Jun 2014

Changing Products

Old Product Regimen

ALL NATURAL REGIMEN!!
Daily moisturiser
Water in a spray bottle 
My Shea butter mix/castor oil
Hair ends oil: castor oil
Twisting cream: Shea Moisture Curling Gel Souffle
Shampoo
Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (LOVEE! No sulphates, parabens or silicones and super-moisturising, yummy, gentle smell and a cheapie £1.80!)
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter for Moisture Retention 
Clarify
ACV!
Protein Conditioner
ORS Mayonnaise (stopped the egg treatment because it left lumps in my hair, yuck! lol)
Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
Conditioner + honey and olive oil
Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences (loveee it!)
Leave-in conditioner: Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-in
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative
Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today

Update
Now that I have changed my regimen, Shea Moisture wasn't doing anything for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?