23 Jan 2016

My week of hair 18/1/16


  • I did an avocado treatment this week and my hair feels so soft and moisturised after it. It's definitely a go-to treatment especially during winter. My hair just feels luscious after it. Note, to do it before shampooing as the bits can get stuck in the tresses but they do come out easily. I have not felt the need to overly moisturise my hair since I did my treatment which is just great.
  • I just spent last night doing mini twists in my hair. I actually LOVE doing them. I start out of boredom and by the time you know it I've done my whole hair. Still short though, but my scalp feels tight for once as I have not done any form or twists/braids since I cut my hair.
  • I will be sharing a video soon where I show you how to steam-moisturise your hair in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?