27 Aug 2012

Satin Hair Net and Peppermint Oil review


Hey guys, so during my bulk hair shopping activity I bought a satin hair net, called 'The String Triangle'. Satin materials are good for the hair as it reduces the possibility of breakage and locks in moisture. I have been using it for the past couple of days before I go into bed and use my laptop, not even sleep, thus my hair will be protected before I go into actual sleep. The effects on my hair have been very positive, when I wake up in the morning, I won't have messy sleep hair (like I would with my previous nets), but my hair would be so smooth. I usually tight tie my hair back in a protective style then tie on the material. My hair wakes up in place. Good stuff.

Peppermint Oil Review
Anything that tingles is good. That should be my motto. I use Clean and Clear daily washing facial cream when I shower and when I rub the cream onto my face, it gives me sort of pepperish, tingling sensation on my face. It doesn't hurt at all but I love the feeling. It leaves my face very smooth.  Peppermint oil contains numerous minerals and nutrients including magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, folate, potassium, and copper. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Peppermint oil has the same effect, but with hair what I find very vital is that it increases blood circulation on the scalp to help promote hair growth, especially for people suffering from hair loss. Some people don't grow much hair in some parts of their scalp. My hair grows slowly at the top corner of my scalp in front. Every night I would wrop one finger touch of oil onto the area and cover my hair with the satin. Well, today, being day #5 and I can say my hair growth is amazing. The hairs have just been sprouting out and I feel like with continuous use, within a month my hair growth at the front parts will be remarkable. I love peppermint oil. 

I want to try something as my dad grows peppermint leaves at the backyard. I could boil the leaves and use the water to rinse my hair the first time during the wash then just use normal water to wash it again. I will see how that goes. Natural all the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?