21 Aug 2012

My GOAL


Currently, my hair length is just below my shoulders and has not exceeded it in how many years. It has been frustrating and has therefore, fuelled my continuation to use weaves. However, ever since reading Rochelle's personal hair journey and how she had come so far within a couple of years, I had been inspired to start my own journey. It is not a myth that hair (regardless of race) grows at the same rate. But it seems like Black girls' hair is different. No it isn't. Our hair is just more tender. The hair above is my target and I have made a lot of plans to reach it. I want my hair to be something I can boast about and be proud of. I have seen a few black girls with natural hair of similar length and I get so jealous. I want it. I will get it.

This is her progress.

My goal..



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?