14 Dec 2012

There are only so many products you can use on your hair

I mean, I have been watching many videos of products used by girls with long hair. It made me realise, not every product will suit every hair so its best just to choose a certain or set of hair products, try, change and adjust. Keep your product list to the minimum, as well as the ingredient list. There are sooo many hair care products, but if you do your research well, you will have a good eye for the right ones. Ofcourse, regardless of research, your hair needs have to be taken into consideration as well. Balancing the two is crucial and knowing how much is too much is essential. As you can see, I have used many products, learned from my research and from my personal journey and have in return, made the appropriate changes.

What I really want to set out during my hair journey is being able to remain minimal, with little hassle or expense and still being able to grow long health hair.

Lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?