17 Dec 2012

Washed and moisturised my braids!


I decided to wash my braids (scalp) week 1 into my protective styling. I am planning to keep it in for 4 weeks and I will be washing it in the 3rd week before taking them out. I mixed about 2 table spoons (measure) of Elasta QP shampoo with the same amount from my new ORS conditioner, into my spray bottle. I shaked the spray bottle until it formed into foams and sprayed on my scalp. I sprayed thoroughly around my scalp whilst massaging it in. After it was soaking I rinsed out the bottle and filled it in with water. I sprayed on my scalp and rinsed it out. I used a towel to gently absorb the water. I did this at night time so I sprayed my leave-in conditioner and wrapped up in a satin scarf to ensure quick drying. I woke up this morning and moisturised as usual. Sprayed my S-Curl moisturiser and sealed my scalp and rubbed some oil on my hair length.

I can say my hair feels very moisturised and cleansed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?